Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally En Route

Well now that I am as far as London, it seems like I really will get to Nepal this time. What will happen when I get there I do not know. I was to meet my colleague here, and travel with him to Doha and on to Kathmandu. But his plane was delayed. and he did not tell me where we were staying. But I skyped Veronica at the Center for Property Studies and she found out what I needed to know ( Annapurna Hotel).

The day in London was quite nice. A little sunny, not too hot, not too cold. took the tube to Covent garden and wandered and wandered, over the westminster bridge, took a river cruise, and wandered some more. I'm now back in Heathrow. Good thing I gave myself lots of time. One person checks your boarding pass. The next one is the security for bags and person. then the pass port lady. then the shoe guy.

More when I reach Kathmandu!!

No comments: